There were so many reasons for us to start this blog. Here are eight of them:
- Well. Why not?
- North Buffalo gets a bit lost in the shadow of the Elmwood Village and the burgeoning downtown districts, so providing a little unsolicited publicity is the least we can do.
- This blog is something we can create and own all by ourselves, free from boss’s opinions and inside-the-box thinking.
- Blogging connects people and places, and we want to help make some of those connections.
- A $26/year website fee makes this one seemingly risk free joint venture for a husband and wife to enter into.
- Writing is relaxing and stress relieving.
- This will give us a true excuse for spending 3 hours every Sunday morning at Spot Hertel.
- Someday maybe, this might change just one person’s mind about Buffalo.
This blog will tell stories about people, places, parties, food, drink, history and opportunity, all through the lens of proud North Buffalo residents.