There were so many reasons for us to start this blog. Here are eight of them:
- Well. Why not?
- North Buffalo gets a bit lost in the shadow of the Elmwood Village and the burgeoning downtown districts, so providing a little unsolicited publicity is the least we can do.
- This blog is something we can create and own all by ourselves, free from boss’s opinions and inside-the-box thinking.
- Blogging connects people and places, and we want to help make some of those connections.
- A $26/year website fee makes this one seemingly risk free joint venture for a husband and wife to enter into.
- Writing is relaxing and stress relieving.
- This will give us a true excuse for spending 3 hours every Sunday morning at Spot Hertel.
- Someday maybe, this might change just one person’s mind about Buffalo.
This blog will tell stories about people, places, parties, food, drink, history and opportunity, all through the lens of proud North Buffalo residents.
Welcome to the ‘hood!’ I represent Wellington Road. Thanks for taking the time to start this blog and share what all the residents of NoBu already know! 🙂
Hey Jessica! Thanks for taking a look…we’re excited about this blog and hope everyone enjoys. Keep representing!
Love number 7…
I live at 285, north park; but technically in spot!!
Hi Charlie and Karen, I’m a Realtor who works regularly in N Buff and I just discovered your blog. Love it! I’ve got a similar site geared towards out-of-towners moving to Buffalo and thought you two would be great to connect with. I’m listing a nice double on Traymore next week if you have any friends that are interested in joining you in the neighborhood 🙂 Feel free to get in touch anytime if you know of anyone looking to move to N Buff or sell their home!